3M Health Care Particulate Respirator and Surgical Mask 1860S, Small, N95
- Small-sized health care respirator and surgical mask
- NIOSH Approved: N95
- FDA Cleared for use as surgical mask
- Helps protect against certain airborne biological particles
- Fluid resistant and disposable
This small sized health care particulate respirator and surgical mask helps provide respiratory protection against certain airborne biological particles. It is disposable and fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious material.
This healthcare respirator is designed to help provide respiratory protection for the wearer. It meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a disposable particulate respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials.
- Designed for small sized adult facial profiles; not approved for use by children NIOSH approved N95
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask
- 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Not made from natural rubber latex
- Collapse resistant cup shape design
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam, and light weight construction for comfortable wear
Suggested settings and applications: Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labor and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
WARNING: These respirators help reduce exposures to certain airborne contaminants. Before use, the wearer must read and understand the User Instructions provided as a part of the product packaging. In the U.S., a written respiratory protection program must be implemented meeting all the requirements of OSHA 1910.134 including training, fit testing and medical evaluation. In Canada, CSA standards Z94.4 requirements must be met and/or requirements of the applicable jurisdiction, as appropriate. Misuse may result in sickness or death. For proper use, see package instructions, supervisor, or call 3M OH&ESD Technical Service in USA at 1 800 243 4630 and in Canada at 1 800 267 4414.